NOD32 Antivirus System - Integrated, Real-Time Protection against
viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, adware, phishing, and hackers. Best
detection, fastest performance & smallest footprint.
NOD32 Antivirus System provides well balanced, state-of-the-art
protection against threats endangering your PC and enterprise systems
running various platforms from Microsoft Windows, through a number of
UNIX/Linux, Novell, MS DOS operating systems to Microsoft Exchange
Server, Lotus Domino and other mail servers.
NOD32 provides well balanced, state-of-the-art protection against
threats endangering your PC and enterprise systems running various
platforms from Microsoft Windows through a number of UNIX/Linux,
Novell, MS DOS operating systems to Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus
Domino and other mail servers.
Trojans, viruses, worms and other malware using NOD32 are kept out of
striking distance of your valuable data. Advanced detection methods
implemented in the software even provide protection against the future
threats from most of the new worms and viruses.
The fourth generation of the NOD32 Antivirus System features a fully
integrated software suite characterized by an unprecedented detection
track record, the fastest scanning rates and extremely low utilization
of system resources.
NOD32's detection efficiency combined with 2-50 times faster hard disk
scanning rate earned the product many international prestigious awards.
NOD32 is the world leader of the Virus Bulletin 100 Awards having won
more awards (21) than any competing product. Since its first submission
for testing in May 1998, NOD32 was the only tested product that has
never missed a single In the Wild virus.
Features of "ESET NOD32 Antivirus":
* ThreatSense technology - a single optimized anti-threat engine for
analyzing code to identify malicious behavior, such as viruses,
spyware, adware, phishing and more
* Unprecedented heuristic analysis capable of discovering new malware threats as they emerge
* Powerful virtual PC emulation technology enables unpacking and decryption of all types of archives and run-time packing
* Able to clean active malware running in memory
* Protects at multiple infiltration points, including HTTP, POP3, SMTP and all local and removable media
* Removes infections from files that are locked for writing (e.g., loaded DLL file)
* Prevents infected files from being opened and executed, and warns on creation of infected files
* Automatic execution on system startup
* Supports multiple Terminal Server environments
* Supports scanning of mapped network disks